Our shareholding is managed by our registrars, Link Market Services. As registrars, Link are responsible for ensuring your shareholder details are recorded accurately and for helping you with the administration of your shareholding.
There are two ways to manage your account through Link:
You can access the Link Share Portal at www.hikmashares.com
The Share Portal is an online service enabling you to quickly and easily access and maintain your shareholding online - reducing the need for paperwork and providing 24-hour access for your convenience.
Through Link’s Share Portal you can:
View your holdings and indicative share price and valuation
View movements on your holding
View your dividend payment history
Register and change bank mandate instructions*
Change your address
Register and change your email address
Access the online proxy voting service
Download and print shareholder forms
Opt-in to receive Company product and service information
Contact a specialised shareholder helpline or submit free-format email enquiries
*Please note that the Share Portal offers a facility to lodge bank details for the payment of dividends. However, Hikma does not currently offer all shareholders the option to receive their dividend payments electronically. Please check with Link before lodging your bank details.
How do I register?
1. To register you will need to enter the following information:
Your Investor Code (found on your share certificate or dividend information)
Postcode (if resident in the UK) / first name (if not resident in the UK)
2. You will then need to select a username and a password of your choice. When selecting your password you will notice a bar changing colour – this will show you how secure your chosen password is. You will be asked to enter your username and password every time you log in to the share portal to identify yourself.
3. You will also need to choose a memorable word. Each time you log in you will be asked to provide three random letters from this word.
4. Hikma offers the option to receive communication by email and you will be able to sign up to this during registration. You can change your selection at any time by selecting ‘Change your communication preferences’ after login.
5. You will need to confirm that you have read and accept the conditions of the service (general conditions of use). These can be read on screen or opened in a new window and printed for your records. The general conditions of use can be accessed at any time at the bottom of each webpage.
6. Once registered you will have full access to your account. Link will send you a confirmation letter and an email.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
If you have any questions relating to the Portal please contact Link Market Services, during the business hours of 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday, at:
Tel: UK: 0371 664 0300
International: +44 (0) 371 664 0300
Calls are charged at standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open between 09:00-17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
2. By post or telephone
You can also contact Link at the following address:
Link Market Services
10th Floor Central Square
29 Wellington Street
Or by telephoning a representative on:
Tel: 0871 664 0300 (from within the UK)
Tel: +44 (0) 371 664 0300 (from outside the UK)
Calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. We are open between 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
You can make the majority of your administrative requests to Link using a set of standard forms available to download below.