Helping to shape a better world
We’re helping to shape a healthier world that enriches all our communities. You can help us to make this happen.
Our internship programme offers you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and insight in the pharmaceutical industry. Working alongside our people, you can learn how to work effectively, efficiently and ethically within our professional environment, across our business operations and corporate functions.
We offer internship opportunities to ambitious students throughout the year in the US, the Middle East and North Africa, and Europe. You can apply for an internship near you through our online platform. Internships typically last 1-3 months.
Check your eligibility
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or equivalent at the time of application.
- Studying a major (degree) that is related directly to our core business.
- Successfully completed at least the sophomore level (second year) of studies.
- Adequate level of English is required. Depending on the internship applied for, the candidate may also be required to speak a second language.
- Eligible applications will be assessed according to the selection criteria and applicants will be notified of decisions accordingly.