We offer internship opportunities to ambitious students across diverse fields of expertise throughout the year in the US, the Middle East and North Africa, and Europe. You can apply for an internship near you through our online platform. Internships typically last 1-3 months.
What is like to be an intern at Hikma?
Check your eligibility
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or equivalent at the time of application.
- Studying a major (degree) that is related directly to our core business.
- Successfully completed at least the sophomore level (second year) of studies.
- Adequate level of English is required. Depending on the internship applied for, the candidate may also be required to speak a second language.
- Eligible applications will be assessed according to the selection criteria and applicants will be notified of decisions accordingly.