Managing your shares
Your shareholding is managed by our registrars, Link Asset Services. As registrars, Link are responsible for ensuring your shareholder details are recorded accurately and for helping you with the administration of your shareholding.
There are two ways to manage your account through Link:
You can access the Link Share Portal at www.hikmashares.com
The Share Portal is an online service enabling you to quickly and easily access and maintain your shareholding online - reducing the need for paperwork and providing 24-hour access for your convenience.
Through Link’s Share Portal you can:
- View your holdings and indicative share price and valuation
- View movements on your holding
- View your dividend payment history
- Register and change bank mandate instructions*
- Change your address
- Register and change your email address
- Access the online proxy voting service
- Download and print shareholder forms
- Opt-in to receive Company product and service information
- Contact a specialised shareholder helpline or submit free-format email enquiries
*Please note that the Share Portal offers a facility to lodge bank details for the payment of dividends. However, Hikma does not currently offer all shareholders the option to receive their dividend payments electronically. Please check with Link before lodging your bank details.
2. By post or telephone
You can also contact Link at the following address:
Link Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road
Kent BR3 4TU
Or by telephoning a representative on:
Tel: 0871 664 0300 (from within the UK)
Tel: +44 (0) 371 664 0300 (from outside the UK)
Calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. We are open between 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
You can make the majority of your administrative requests to Link using a set of standard forms: