Our success is underpinned by our diversified business model, which enables us to build a leading global injectables business and invest in our non-injectables business in the US, while benefiting from the strength of our market position in the MENA region.
Our aim is to provide patients with better access to high-quality, affordable medicines in key therapeutic areas.
- Develop and innovate:
We are developing broad and differentiated portfolios of generic, branded generic and in-licensed products through internal R&D, co-development partnerships, licensing agreements and acquisitions.
- Manufacture and maintain quality:
We are committed to maintaining the highest quality standards in all of our manufacturing facilities. We have 27 plants across the Group that supply our global markets with a broad range of injectable and non-injectable products, including 11 FDA-compliant facilities and nine EU-approved facilities.
- Market to regions:
We actively market, sell and distribute our products in all our markets through experienced sales and marketing teams. In the MENA region, nearly 2,000 representatives promote our brands to doctors and pharmacists, while our national sales teams in the US and Europe are selling to a broad range of customers including the leading wholesalers, pharmacy chains, governments and hospital purchasing organisations.
The value we create
- Patient benefits: Our high-quality, affordable generic medicines benefit patients across our markets.
- Shareholder returns: Economic and financial returns reinvested for future growth.
- Sustainable business: By conducting our business well and acting responsibly, we are benefiting our employees and our communities.
How we're different
- Our commitment to quality: Quality has been the founding principle of Hikma. Our reputation for the highest possible standards ensures our strategic priorities are delivered, whilst maintaining a productive and ethical culture across the Group.
- Our unique global footprint: Our presence today spans over 50 countries across the globe. We are leveraging our strong market position and local presence in each of our geographies, capturing attractive growth opportunities.
- Our differentiated portfolio: We are continuously developing our product portfolio to address patients’ evolving needs, with a greater emphasis on more differentiated products.