Our corporate culture can be best described as an open door culture where we respect one another, encourage entrepreneurial spirit, transform obstacles into opportunities, are loyal to Hikma, and are always optimistic.
As an organisation, we aspire to be a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry. This can only be realised through the support of our professional, skilled and committed workforce. We believe in providing quality in everything we do, and work hard to provide an environment where talent and skills can grow and flourish. Our corporate culture can be best described as an open door culture where we respect one another, encourage entrepreneurial spirit, transform obstacles into opportunities, are loyal to Hikma, and are always optimistic.
- Aim to be a leader in the global generic market with good return on investment to our shareholders.
- Apply the highest quality standards in everything we do.
- Consistently implement quality systems incorporating quality assurance, quality control and good manufacturing practice concepts.
- Produce quality products, and ensure that products will provide the desired effect and perform as indicated.
- Respect our people and treat them equally regardless of their religion, gender, race, origin and professional or political beliefs.
- Operate an open door policy where managers listen, and resolve employees’ professional and personal problems.
- Invest in our people, and work on developing talent by attracting the most qualified candidates, and developing them
- Give priority to our employees when filling vacancies, and promote them based on the principles of meritocracy
- Ensure we are socially responsible and recognise the need to live in harmony with and contribute towards improving our communities.
- Care for employees and their families: good income and benefits among other things; specialist childcare, assistance programmes to working mothers, and employment of the physically challenged.
- Ensure that our employees are environmentally aware across all our locations. We implement the latest developments in recycling, proper waste treatment, and prevention of environmental hazards in all our facilities.
- Encourage our people to actively participate in community activities, and donate to worthy causes.